World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace's Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus

Angelus

Trace's Power Empty
PostSubject: Trace's Power   Trace's Power EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Name: Its obviously going to be called "Sharingan" isn't it? Well thats its true name but the people of this world don't exactly know that and so it is dubbed "The Red Eyes" (How Inventive...) by Employees and "The Eye of the Crow" by those in the family.

Description:
Users of "The eye of the crow" tend to have dark eyes when not activating their 'special abillity', The Iris becomes red with a number of tomoe appearing for each level used. Nothing much else happens to the persons appearance. The powers Illusionary powers come from eye contact, which is a slight downfall...

Effects: The limit of power of the Red Eyes is hard to fully measure but one thing is for sure that the abillities it preforms are mainly illusionary and mental based, attacking the psyche of an enemy rather than physically stabby-stabby knife fighting. The Powers discovered thus far are;

-The Abillity to see chakras/auras and sense the power of other meta-humans
    -The abillity to control someone via hypnosis through immediate eye contact.
    -The abillity to absorb the memories of those killed
    -The Abillity to form solid illusions
    -The Abillity to enhance ones charka/qi flow.
    -The Abillity to 'slow time' in a sense and copy movements down to the last twitch and mirror the actions

The list may go on but as of yet these are the only confirmed. The unfortunate problem with having such power is the price it comes with, as the eyes of the crow are used time and time again the users sanity is slowly lost to the darkness, causing them to become more powerhungry with each activation. Along with this is the 'bleed out' effect, an effect that causes the user to begin to take on the personality traits that have been absorbed into their psyche and can often lead to blackouts causing the user to faint or even die from the army of voices within their head. After prolonged use the user's eyes may start to bleed and cause the user temporary blindness, think of this like staring at a solar eclipse.

Activation: Usually caused when seeing a horrific sight or something that truly harms the user. Soon the abillity becomes second nature.

History:
(Brief History, again I'll be editing to make it longer)
The curse of the Clan dates back to the Sengoku era of china where Two Brothers fought tirelessly to progress their power as human beings when otherworldly forces began to appear about the earth, afraid for their lives and for their people the two brothers begged a great Sage to enstow them with power, the sage agreed and granted one brother the power of 'Mind' and the other with 'Body', The two Brothers became notourious in their powers, one weilding the power of The Sharingan and the other weilding the power of unlimited chakra, The two managed to scare of the threat of otherworldly beings, atleast for a time.

In World War II the family had grown large and mixed bloodline many a time, one thing was certain that with each progression in generation a more powerful form of the clan was born. Even after hundreds of years the clan stayed strong, forming a firm bond with one another and becoming a secret taskforce for the Chinese Government to keep the gangs in check whilst the war continued.

In the Seventies was when Isamu Kesshi decided to make his way to the Heart of America under the guidance of the US Government, who helped him migrate to the hidden state of Raiton, Isamu became an operative for the Government and head of his clan creating a "Law Firm" in the city and sneaking in more and more of his fellow clan members, though there were only so many left, Isamu began to branch out the operation and invited meta-humans into his firm to help entrap others. But more on that later.

Last edited by Angelus on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Trace's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace's Power   Trace's Power EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

"The abillity to control someone via hypnosis through immediate eye contact."
Seems to be the only unfair factor of the power.
Also, I don't get;
"The Abillity to 'slow time' in a sense and copy movements down to the last twitch"

Other than that, this is a good power and I'll approve it once this is sorted.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Angelus

Angelus

Trace's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace's Power   Trace's Power EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

I'll only use the hypnosis for NPC characters, I set that rule upon myself with powers such as this.
And ABillity to slow time was my early morning attempt of writing "Reflexes are enhanced so that it seems time is a crawl, They are able to keep up with even the fastest of movements and mirror them" (though nothing super natural beyond actual body movement
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Trace's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace's Power   Trace's Power EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Okie Dokie
approved bother
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Trace's Power Empty