World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Lockhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Lockhart

Jack Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Jack Lockhart   Jack Lockhart EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Name: Jack Lockhart
Alias(es): The Harlequin
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance: Jack is a rather intimidating figure, he stands at 6feet 3inches and has a somewhat muscular build to him, which is hard to believe considering his line of work and attitude. Jack has short dark brown hair, green eyes, and he is often if not always seen wearing a business suit (with is usually black. On occasion purple) Jack always looks professional when out in the public eye.

Personality: although it may not seem like it on the outside, Jack is a master criminal whose Personality varies from a violent and murderous sociopath, causing chaos and committing crimes for his own amusement, to a goofy and virtually harmless trickster-thief. this is do to the fact that although he has retained his intelligence he has lost most of his sanity(again you wouldn’t be able to tell just looking at him), since his mind is unstable he often goes back and forth on his opinions of people. It is uncertain how Jack came to be this way, some doctors say he was like that since birth, others say it was brought on due to overexposure to harmful chemicals.

Notable Mention:

Relationships: Richard Lockhart(father/deceased) Sandra Lockhart(mother/deceased)
Tracy Lockhart(wife/deceased) Jack Lockhart Jr.(son/living/location unknown)
Sara Hunter-Lockhart(daughter/living)

History: Jack was a very bright child and his parents were proud of him and often spoiled him for being such a great son. Jack had no problem in school as it was apparent that was very smart and passed all of his classes with ease. As Jack got older he decided he wanted to become the worlds greatest scientist, he wanted his work to help and save. When Jack first began college he met a girl in his biology class named Emma Williams, he was deeply in love with her and had even planned on marring her when they graduated however Jack was pulled from his college and placed to work at a pharmaceutical company known as Dina Corp. Jack was heartbroken and was never able to find Emma afterwards.

Jack quickly rose through the ranks of the corporation for his breakthroughs in medicine, finding various cures for many diseases. Dina Corp. soon named Jack the face of their company and praised him highly. Eventually Jack met another girl named Tracy who he married, he had been living the good life, he had a beautiful wife, a great job, and he was even expecting a son things couldn’t have gotten any better for Jack, and sadly they didn’t. Dina Corp. had just signed a deal with the military to create biological weapons, when Jack first heard that he was going to be the head of the division he refused but Dina Corp. also refused to get someone else for the job, they then offered Jack the raise of a life time and he quickly entered business making biological weapons. It was around this time that Jack began to have mood swings, acting either violent, normal, or like a complete lunatic. Tracy left Jack when she had discovered what he was doing and this was the breaking point, as Tracy left with their son a fire was lit inside Jack and a few years later he paid Tracy a visit in the night acting as though he was there to make up with her instead, once Jack jr. was asleep Jack killed Tracy and left in the middle of the night. When the police arrived they found no evidence of Jack ever being at the house.

A short while after Tracy’s murder, Jack found that there was a thrill in bringing harm to others and returned to work with a new outlook on his work, Jack soon began to pump out terrible and deadly chemicals, this however, was not enough for Jack who soon began doing experiments on himself, this is when he found out he was a metahuman, Jack turned to a life of crime on the side and began to bring a dark cloud of destruction, chaos, and death upon the Country and the world.

Once Jack was established as a criminal by the name of The Harlequin, he employed Sebastian Sharpe(then controlled by an inner entity called Chaos) as a body guard, and the truth is Jack had been fond of Chaos’ abilities but once he found out the true story behind his loyal body guard he took pity on Sebastian. Jack couldn’t figure out why but he was determined to get Sebastian his body back and after a fatal run in with a Hero, Jack was given his chance to save Sebastian. Jack being the brilliant scientist that he was, was able to remove Chaos completely from Sebastian and transfer Chaos into a clone body, Jack had also perfected his power transplant surgery and manipulated Sebastian’s cells to carry out the same function as another metahuman, and to Jack’s amazement the power wasn’t rejected which had also proved one of his theories of why Sebastian and Chaos shared a body(that’s a story for another time). Once Sebastian and Jack went there separate ways, they kept in contact, a few months after the parted Jack invited Sebastian to his hideout where he explained to Sebastian that he was just using him as a lab rat, Sebastian lost his cool and killed Jack….or so everyone thought. About a year later the Harlequin once again struck fear into the harts of the citizens of the islands by killing off a large number of Sentry City’s population in a matter on minutes, but about as quick as the Harlequin came, he was gone and not heard from again………….until now.

Roleplay Sample: the night was young and the air was crisp, perfect for Jack’s night of revenge. Jack had recently been slandered on live television by a jealous ex coworker and he was not going to stand for it, once Jack and Chaos arrived at the mans home Chaos kicked the door in and looked around finding no one.
“there’s no one here” Chaos said as he kept an eye out.
“he’s probably hiding you fool, go look for him” Jack moved past Chaos and looked around the house “honey I’m home!” Jack yelled out looking to see if he could draw the man out.

Jack reached into his upper left jacket pocket and pulled out a magnum and made his way upstairs with Chaos close behind him, as they both got closer to the upstairs window, Chaos moved ahead and kicked in one of the bedroom doors immediately Jack threw a small bomb into the room, Chaos formed a shield out of his arm and protected Jack and himself from the blast, when the smoke cleared they were met with an unexpected surprise, the man Jack was looking for was gone and in his place stood a figure standing at about 7 feet tall with a sword in his hand.

Chaos quickly engaged the man in battle and after a long drawn out fight, Chaos stabbed the man in the chest but as the man was dying he made one last attack at Chaos cutting off his arm. With no time to waste as Chaos bleeding to death, Jack picked Chaos up and took him back to his hideout, where Jack removed Chaos from Sebastian’s body and placed him with in a clone body, Jack then went to work replacing Sebastian’s power. Jack would no have to wait and see if his surgery worked on Sebastian…..only time will tell.

Jack Lockhart Sanji_by_viciousbladeakanewjack
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Jack Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart   Jack Lockhart EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:21 pm

hey hey. What's up Nightmare?
Back to top Go down
Jack Lockhart

Jack Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart   Jack Lockhart EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 am

damn i thought i had my identity hidden, my plans are ruined.
j/k howdy how goes it
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Jack Lockhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Lockhart   Jack Lockhart EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 am

OMG OMG OMG NIGHTMARE!
Sebastian! I bet you don't remember me ;P

*stamps; approved // stamps; intermediate rper until proven advanced!*
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net