Welcome to a World On Fire.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Do you have an appointment? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lady Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 am

(unsure of where you are exactly... I'm kinda really tired and I didn't get it even if I read through the posts... Well I just skimmed through them looking for location based words)

ALLISON just happened to be sitting around, she was tired and having a drink wherever she was hanging out. She had hoped that it would be a quiet and peace-filled night but in the silence of where she was hanging out, she heard weird noises so she decided to check it out.
Of course Allison blended in with her surroundings using her power of invisibility and followed the path of the talking and the ooh-ing and the ahh-ing only to find Karim, a familiar face and a woman who seemed to be trying to frighten him.

Allison snuck up on the two of them and regained her appearance right by Karim.
"boo!" She exclaimed, hoping that it would make him jump, she thought it would be fun and cut in to the womans fun but with as little malicious intent as possible.
"What's going on here?" she asked Karim in a bored and tired manner, she brushed her blonde hair back and almost found it difficult to stand up, Allison had a big day today, with her little stealing from the rich and going halves in it with the poor.
It would be nice to catch up with Karim and his new friend, maybe get to know more about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldonfire.forumotion.com
Jackel

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

*When Allison appeared and said her "Boo" Karim Immidiatly Balled up a fist and began hurling it her way but stopped when he saw who it was. He relaxed his shoulders stood up straight again.*

"It is you... I forget the name, i apologize. What is this Boo? Is this like a woman's saying?"

*Karim looked back and forth between the two as if genuianly expecting an answer. But decided it could be explained later.*

"I may have accidentaly brought this woman into to hunt that the suited man has for people like us. I still do not know why he wants me, i have no power."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Allison flinched and took a step back when she saw Karim take a swing at her but was glad that he stopped seeing at he would catch her by surprise just as she did by sneaking up on the pair of them. A couple of steps were taken away from Karim and Allison looked back at the path that she had taken to get to these guys, "boo is a word said by people to emphasize an element of surprise that they inflict on another person" she said casually.

Karims last sentence caught Allisons curiosity, "Men in suits, aye? Hunting 'our kind' aye? Maybe it's just Trace sending his men to check up on us... Are you sure that these people are hunting us?" her tone softened as her sentence went on and her muscles relaxed as thoughts of it just being Trace ran through her head until she was almost completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldonfire.forumotion.com
Zinc



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : Look up *flexes claws above thine head*

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 am

Zinc laughed, a hissing and stifled kind of laugh that always seemed to be made whenever she was amused. “Boo, is used for scaring others. Like ghosts. You know… Demons and spirits that are evil and enjoy spooking the living for fun.” She explained before slipping past him, noting how Karim began to get jumpy.

“No one is following us. You’re incredibly paranoid, aren’t you?” Another hissing like chuckle was about to escape when a young woman appeared out of nowhere, causing Zinc to stiffen up and her large fingers instantly curled, ready to grab and tear. Her shoulders were tense mostly as Karim Swung his fist at the woman, only to see him stop.

Her eyes were the only thing that moved as she watched both of their reactions carefully, looking at movement, posture and tone of voice. So, they both were being hunted. By some man, as she deduced from the name Trace, who wanted them for some reason. And the fact that the woman seemed to not be suspicious of beings in suits following them annoyed her.

Zinc’s eyes shot to the woman as her words and posture seemed to melt as she started talking about Trace. In love? The very thought made her snicker. Almost. “The poor girl’s a love sick puppy, isn’t she, Karim?” A claw was waved in her direction as she spoke in a joking tone with a small hint of mockery if one really listened. “So, planning to court Trace, hm?” She was partially irritated that this woman didn’t introduce herself to her yet and the fact that if this man had sent out people to basically stalk them.. Did she not even see the corpses down below?

A soft scrap as the rough skin on her feet slid against the metal floated lightly in the air as she took a step next to Karim and dropped a taloned hand on his shoulder. It was placed so that the woman could see each of her thick skinned fingers sporting a curved talon. She quirked a brow. “Going to properly introduce me to your female friend here?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:56 pm

(OC: Argh I fail so hard, I forgot that I'm supposed to be addressing Trace as Yagami because he gave Allison that name as a fake name... Oh well, lets pretend that Trace is Yagami and the mistake was never made, eh?)

Allison turned to look at the other girl who was with Karim, she was annoyed by her assumption that she was infatuated with Yagami but she would control herself and not get all posh on her, it was a nice night and it wasn't worth getting cranky and ruining it. She walked up to the woman and bowed her head in respect out of courtesy, "I'm Allison Winchester, Yagami isn't really a love interest of mine... He's just..." Allison stopped before she admitted to calling him her boss, the job that she got from him seemed fairly secret and she knew that if she said anything she would expose something that she wasn't meant to and maybe then she'd have a mark on her head.

Allison put her hands up in front of her and sighed, "Ya got me, I can't stop thinking about the guy... It would never work though so I've been trying to let it go... Seems like he has a bit of a thing for me though, sending his guys to spy on me" she winked at this girl as she just naturally felt a connection that most girls have with each other when talking about guys, it was more like a 'we're all sisters, here' kinda thing.

Allison of course didn't judge by appearance since this girl looked fairly creepy... She'd already seen and made acquaintance with Komodo (a big scary lizard man) who turned out to be quite friendly, so she decided that it was best not to judge this girl just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldonfire.forumotion.com
Jackel

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Karim Looked back to Zinc when she made fun of Allison with a sort of confused but disappointed look. When Allison Defended the fact he felt it was a good idea to defend the idea as well.*

"There is nothing wrong with love. If you fall in love it simply means that you are in fact alive. If someone falls in love with you it means that you are worth more then just your own morale standing. In that persons eyes you are beautiful and they could not care what others say about either of you."

*The way he spoke sounded more like experience then personal preference. But the fact that Allison admitted to it being Yagami did not make him happy.*

"Despite what i have said, however, you can not trust this devil man. I see much evil in him. He, like the devil, will say and do what he must to convince you that what he wants is worth him having it. I urge you to consider this next time you and he speak. Do not let on that you know or his true personality may be rather violent. Be careful with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zinc



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : Look up *flexes claws above thine head*

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 am

Ever so slightly, Zinc’s fingers twitched and curled enough to that the tips of the claws just barely grazed against Karim’s skin. Her grip, however, tightened as her eyes hardened. She did not like this… Allison. She looked far too overconfident, but then again, so did she when the faint cockiness crept into her features.

At the woman’s falter, the crow mutant raised a brow as she attempted to cover up her mishap. By confessing?.. To being infatuated with Yagami. The wink set her off too. What was that for? She had developed little, to no interest in courting other members of the opposite sex; did this Allison really think that she and her would get along? Hardly… Her pupils slit as she inhaled, her shoulders raising slightly. She felt no kind of familiarity with her, but she would remain, at best, civil and possibly polite.

The young woman removed her hand from Karim’s shoulder as he started to speak of love. Great. Just what they needed. It was obviously the perfect time to stand around and chat about the philosophy of love and life long partners.. All that mushy, love crap always made her stomach twist enough to make her purge whatever she had eaten. Romance was far into the future for her. Zinc really hoped Karim wasn’t as stupid as this Allison was. She was, however, relieved that he still was on topic; don’t trust Yagami. Already, knowing Karim a lot longer than Allison, and the kidnap-attack, you could say Zinc wasn’t very much on the trusting side at the moment. Which would also possibly explain why she wasn’t very inclined at the current time to get friendly with someone she had just met who seemed to be fraternizing with an enemy.

Glancing over and down, Zinc started to amuse herself by wiggling her toes, and hearing the faint clicks as the claws tapped lightly against the metal fire escape. Then, "Well, are we going to stand and chit chat here?" A taloned finger pointed up to the last few flights of stairs until they would be standing on the roof, "We can converse and travel at the same time, yes?" And she placed a foot on a step, looked a Karim, and appeared to wait. Albeit, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

*Karim took in a sharp breath to express pain from Zinc's nails digging into his shoulders after tightening her grip. Why would she suddenly cause pain to him? He had just saved her from three attackers and was attempting to help her escape and now she injures him? perhaps it was emotionally driven... mistust with allison or perhaps jealousy? Jealous that he knows and cares about another person that happened to be a woman. Farfetched but possible, he would definitly have to keep his mind open around the two of them. When Zinc suggested they continue leaving he nodded in agreeance.*

"Well said. We should not stay any longer, we have been here too long already and will need to make up for time lost."

*Karim decided to test a small theory and held his hand out to allow Allison to go up the stair before him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Allison still wasn't quite sure where they were going to and she could feel some tense vibes between herself and Zinc, Allison didn't know what this was about but Zinc didn't seem as friendly as Komodo did but she understood that everyone was different and thought to herself that if she was in Zincs shoes she would be suspicious too.

Allison looked at Karims hand and realized he was inviting her to join them in what seemed to be an escape of some kind, she looked at Zinc for a second and stepped back, "I wont disturb your evening, I was just in the area and saw you two so I thought it would be a nice idea to come and say hey" she said as she looked back at the spot from which she came from.
"However, if you need help, don't hesitate to give me a call alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldonfire.forumotion.com
Zinc



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : Look up *flexes claws above thine head*

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Zinc had turned and fixed her eyes on Allison, and squatted on the stair she was currently standing on, resting her wrists on her knees, a thoughtful expression on her face. Absently, a smooth talon brushed against her chin as she watched them interact. They were a little more than arm’s length away, and she fancied trying to spook Allison. The woman seemed already nervous, wary, of her presence. That arose her curiosity of what she thought about her. Was it her looks? Height? It became apparent with the looks she received and Karim that Allison may believe that she was his girlfriend… Something like that.. She blinked. It was a far fetched idea, but nothing was proving it otherwise.

When Allison dropped the hint that she was leaving, Zinc quickly stood up and reached out in one smooth motion in an attempt to catch her wrist or arm. “Aw, come on. Karim and I would absolutely enjoy whatever company you would have to offer.” And any amusement.. She tried to offer a smile that didn’t look especially mischievous. “What say you? Karim?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackel

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

*Karim shook his head at Zinc's idea.*

"I will have to disagree. the farther away from us she is the better for her safety. In fact the same could be said for all of us. We should split our paths away from each other... and hope we see one another again. Agreed?"

*Karim did not like the idea of moving away from the other two but it seemed somehow that these suit men predominatly wanted him. It was like his way of trying to protect them, by drawing the persuers toward him. Along the way he would make it obvious where he was so they could follow him instead of the girls.

He shivered slightly at what abomination of a person he would meet when they finally did catch him. It would after all, only be a matter of time before they caught him. After thinking about this he left quite hurriedly not allowing them time to decide if it was a good idea or not.*

(Leaves post area)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you have an appointment? (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Do you have an appointment? (open)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World On Fire :: America :: Raiton :: Sentry :: Metropolitan-
Jump to: