World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The most awesome powers you guys can think of!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

The most awesome powers you guys can think of! Empty
PostSubject: The most awesome powers you guys can think of!   The most awesome powers you guys can think of! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm not doing this to steal your ideas or anything, I'm perfectly capable of making my own up or finding cool powers online.

So lets hear a power that you guys think is AWESOME but may or may not be thought of yet or used by any superheroes that we actually know.

Personally I think having glow in the dark blood would be friggin awesome!
Sadly, it would be a constant power that you couldn't control so if you were trying to hide in some dark place, you'd probably be screwed if you wern't hiding very well.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The most awesome powers you guys can think of!   The most awesome powers you guys can think of! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am

Pheramone control. Human domination through Suggestive speech and Pheramon release. (Obviously if a person want to resist enough they will but it will still be difficult.)

Remote Hack. Sending and recieving electrical signals to and from console and terminal useing only your mind. (Possiblity of insanity from sudden uploading of information directly to the brain.)

Iron Weave. Able to harden or soften the material of cloth to be as hard as adimantium or as weak as tissue paper. (Works on all cloth being touched at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The most awesome powers you guys can think of!   The most awesome powers you guys can think of! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 am

all those sound good

I wanna make a new power where the user is able to genetically modify their own insides to any type of material.

maybe being able to send people in to a different reality where they're set to play certain roles in different shows and movies (WITHOUT an electrical device. The user would have the ability to create new dimensions and the destroy them at will but only if the other person is either back in their own dimension OR if the character has found someone in the movies and settled down with them, thus becoming a part of the dimension)
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most awesome powers you guys can think of!   The most awesome powers you guys can think of! Empty

Back to top Go down

The most awesome powers you guys can think of!
Page 1 of 1