World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Strife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Champion of Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Name: Kevin Strife
Alias(es): Kev, Kevo, Combo, The Amazing Kaya-Man
Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance:
Hair: Black, short, and spiky, with one long strand hanging over his face that stops right above his left eye.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: A darker shade of brown
Height/Build: 5'11, tall slender athletic body. His body is pretty well muscularly developed, due to all the intense physical training he's been through.

Clothes: Normal Clothing: Kevin can usually be seen wearing a red short sleeved shirt, a pair of black slightly baggy jeans, with a pair of red and black air force ones. (His favorite shoes) He can also be seen with a small cross necklace on that he never takes off. (Even showers with it). He chooses to wear this because it's comfortable and stylish at the same time.

Kaya-Man Outfit: An orange fighting gi with a blue undershirt, a blue sash around his waist, blue combat shoes, and blue wristbands. He completes the outfit with a long white bandana around his head and a pair of black shades, big enough to cover most of his upper face. The outfit is spacious enough to allow him free movement, but not too baggy as to where he would have to constantly hold his clothes up to keep them out of his way

Personality: Kevin is a shy and studious intellectual when first meeting him, but after someone gets to know him he's very outspoken and a jokester. It doesn't take much for him to trust people, he's a very trusting person, which sometimes is a downfall. Kevin is unusual in his values and personality. These unique values and personality separate him from other mutants; as powerful as he is, he does not like fighting much. However, when he is forced to fight, he shows special interest in protecting his family and friends. Like his father, Kevin has a pure and gentle heart, anywhere he sees an injustice he throws himself into the fray to correct it. Besides concerning himself with his family and friends (and his studies), Kevin has a strong attachment with his mentor, Quin. He has an even stronger connection with his sister, Faith.

Relationships: None as of yet

History: Kevin was born to a mutant father, Tony, and a normal mother Sharlene. He started life as any normal child would, though his parents noticed when he started crawling he moved a bit faster than his sister, Faith, did. They figured it was just because he was more hyper than she was and he had more energy, if only they knew it was much more than that.

When he learned to walk it seemed as if he had learned to run, and his grip on his parents fingers was incredible. Nothing ground breaking although. As the years rolled by he continued growing in age, size, and in ability. When he got old enough, as any other child, he was enrolled in school. And things were going well for him. He was always picked first for sports in P.E and he did well in all his classes, he was a straight A student.

His family had always suspected it, but confirmed he was a mutant when he was 7. One day his mother called him down to dinner while he was in his room, and in 3 seconds he was already sitting at the dinner table awaiting his plate. It was the day after that his father took him out of school and put him in the care of a man named Quin.

Quin would be the one to teach Kevin how to control his powers. Tony's brother Curtis soon arrived looking for his brother, and kidnapped Kevin. It was during this time that Curtis discovered that Kevin was potentially far stronger than Tony himself. Quin told Tony and the two of them teamed up and went after Kevin and Curtis.

During the battle between Tony, Curtis, and Quin, Kevin became angry and broke free of the cage he was being held captive in. He delivered a devastating headbutt to Curtis, giving Tony and Quin time to kill the evil uncle. Tony decided to keep Kevin under the care of Quin, knowing that he could learn to control his powers with him.

After the battle with Curtis, Quin, having seen Kevin's power first hand, decided to take Kevin out training in the wilderness. He left Kevin alone to survive against animals and other dangers for six months, though during this time he watched Kevin carefully. The rest of the year, Quin showed no mercy as he taught Kevin how to fight. Soon Kevin's bright and cheerful nature made Quin protective over the young boy. As such the two of them grew close and formed an unbreakable bond.

The years passed by and Kevin moved back in with his family, and Quin moved in with the family as well. Kevin enrolled back in school at the age of 15, and after seeing all the corruption and violence in the city, decided to don the superhero name "the Great Kaya-Man" and an outfit to protect the city.

Notable Mention: Nothing besides the fact I'm a sexy beast!
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm

The relationships is for the family of your character so you don't have to make NPC characters for all of them, much like Kevins mother, his father, his sister, Quin, etc etc.

Other than that, this is a good profile, I like it. Thumbs up on the notable mention as well. ;P
Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Jackel

Jackel

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

ok so now we got our Dragonball character.. lets see who are we missing? ...
You described Gohan fairly well man. Even though i haven't seen the show for a long time this helps me remeber how he looks. (minus the air force ones)
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 am

Good to have a geek that alerts me of characters like this lol
I wouldn't have known, I'm not a big DBZ fan x]
*my word stands seeing as I already approved it*
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 am

well in my humble opinion most forum-based RP's aren't good until you get at least one DBZ and one Furry. So congrats you're half way there
Back to top Go down
Champion of Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

lol sorry. I couldn't help it... I'm just a huge DBZ nerd. Don't worry though, I don't plan on being strong enough to blow up planets.
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

doesn't worry me ;D
Only thing I totally hated about DBZ was the screaming, I watched one where that black haired dude was on the space ship, training and for more than half the show (over 15 minutes) all he did was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH *works out harder* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" and I was just like "well fxck that >_>"

Like I said, I approved your character and unless there's something against the rules in your character, my approval stands ;D
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm

commence the powers
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Oh yeah Jess this is Gohan, He's another part of Clan Awesome and a bro to me
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Awesomeness, welcome to zee forum then mon ami.
Back to top Go down
Champion of Justice

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Strife   Kevin Strife Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Strife