World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Astryn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 am

*karim needed a way to make money to buy food soon. He had no idea what he was going to do for it. He still did not know the language of this place so that too would be an obsticle as well. He had to find something or someone to help him.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Deoradhain made his way through the city streets, it was up to he to continue The Companies legacy and build a small empire here in Raiton. The first step to this process was employees and the beauty of Raiton was it was known for its Meta-human populace. He smiled to himself as the characters of the streets could already sense his aura of power. Not in magics or the dark arts, no, but in the aura he carried as a buissness man.

It was rule number one of buissness, Dress powerfully and the rest will follow, so a suit was always a good choice. As Trace looked about the city he attempted to sense the auras illuminating from people around utilising his 'Cursed eyes', a power that allowed he to see the chakra flow of people and this single out Meta-Human from Human and even detect the effeciency of each power.

Deoradhain gazed along a few people who scurried along, but one seemingly caught his eye, a man who looked out of place, he smirked to himself, out of place and looking for work no doubt. The perfect prey for Deoradhain. The diabolical youth made his way over the young man gazing about and smiled "A fellow traveller It appears." he said, his english was fine now, well somewhat he tended to drawl with some words or over-formalise phrases but none the less it was amusing to see that most of those born speaking the language spoke worse than he did.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 am

*Jackel turned his head toward Trace. He looked the man up and down quickly and thought to himself how overdressed the man was. It was a warm-ish night out, so why did this man feel he needed two layers of shirts? Many things about this mans attire did not make sense to Karim. Like the thing hanging from his neck. was this like a necklace the shamen of this place wear to show their power or rank?

When the man spoke Karim listened very carefully and broke down the sentence in his head to figure out what is was he had said. {A Fellow... Traveller... it ... a... pears... he is refering to me as the traveller.} *Karim nodded to the man to ackowledge his existance and introduced himself to prevent any further confusion.*

"Karim Na'ali"
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Deoradhain noded to Karin with a smile, another man lost in the world much like he.
"Trace" Deoradhain said bowing to the man quickly and placing his hand in his pockets. This man seemed lost, Well it was obvious he was, but none the less It was good to see that Deoradhain wasn't the only only one "And only Trace."

Trace thought for a moment, "Have you eaten?" he said slower than before, trying to make sure each word came across clearly.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

"Andolei Trace."
*Karim said the name out loud to himself. It wasn't too unusual a name by his standards. Most tribesmen from his village had, or so the american thought, fairly eliquet names. He was not sure who this man was but he was destinctively different then the others around. the way he walked and held his head up. the way he dressed were all indicators that this man was importent in some way shape or form.

He was still having trouble figureing out what his last question, "Have you eaten" meant. he had no translation for most words yet and simplky gave the man a confused look in exchange to his question.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am

Trace ran his hand over his hand for a moment then smiled to himself, initiating the red eye power of his blood, The buisnessman's eyes began to glaze over with a red like colour aroun dthe Iris and as Trace began to form and illusion just by glance, his eyes began to crack like glass, suddenly the illusions took form making the appearance of food appear around Karim. "Do you understand?" Trace said cancelling the illusion out and smiling, This man was friendly and well, overall he could be of use to The Company.

Trace stretched his fingers and looked at Karim "If you wish for food, then follow" Trace said, trying to make his english more basic, obviously he was over-regalising everything yet again, a trait he couldn't help but find annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 am

*Karim looked aorund and the illusion almost conviced it was real. He ran his hand through the image grabbing the air. though there was no food there he understood what he was asking now. The man was offering a meal apparently. But basic law of the village was that there is a price to all things.

Perhaps this man was a shaman of this place. If so Karim did not wish to offend the people of this place by refusing hospitality but there was a sudden air of negiativity about the man. His instinces kicked in telling him not to follow this man, but again he did not wish to be rude to the shaman. SO he followed at a distance.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 am

Trace lead Karim to a small resteraunt a few blocks over, not to far away from his first position he didn't want to lead the man far away from his own path. Trace sat elegantly as he smiled to Karim handing him a menu, It was time to start placing the Rooks on this chess board. The buissnessman folded his hands and nodded to Karim, gesturing at the pictures of the food upon the menu.

"How long have you been in America? " said Trace slowly, and scratched his chin "Do you have a job? "
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 am

"My job... is to... spread the ideals."

Karim picked up quite a bit more English sinvce they walked into the establishment. His voice had a bit of a tribal tone with a hint of french accent to it. He had immediatly began listening to many different conversations and began translating words in his head. He looked at the menu but was unfamiliar with any the food in the pictures.*

"You are Shaman yes? A leader of these people?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 am

"A leader, Yes" Trace said folding his fingers over one another "Heh, Could even say a God..."
The young buissnessman couldn't help but endulge his ego once in a while. He looked to Karim with a smile "The Duck Soup is good if your lost in translation"

Trace began to ponder "Spread the ideals? Interesting Job." Trace said with a smirk "I suppose I'm the same in a way, How much currency do you recieve for this job...?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 am

"Currency? you mean what i recive in return? I recieve the... knowledge that others are willing to follow the Ideals of Good. You say you do the same? Or are you're ideals different then mine?"

*Jackel was picking up sentence structure and larger words as the conversation continued. He folded the menu much more intent on learning the language and the man's motives then his preferance in soup.

"You are different then these people. That much is clear. Why do you chose to speak to me?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 am

"Because you have power, power that most others can see am I correct?" He said smiling to Karim "Powers that are bestowed upon you by whatever God you have watching over you" He said keeeping his hands folded. "I too am different, as you obviously know, and there are those who use these powers to help others in exchange for goods..."

Trace smiled to Karim as he spoke of Ideals "Ideals varry with each person my good man and mine is to further the human race one registered homosupperior at a time." Trace smiled to Karim "I suppose what I'm telling you is that I would like to offer you a job, to help spread your ideals to a wider audience."
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am

*In his experiance Karim had dealt with con artist and "Rats" during Trades. Trying to convince you that what they sold was better then what it really was. An offer that seems unbelivable that just happened to pertain to him in specific. The fact that the man was not giving all the detail right away was another tip off for Karim. This man was no shaman or leader.*

"The tribe i am from has a trade systam that we use with passers by and travelling merchants. one day one of our Shaman came across a book that we like to refer to as the God Book. The shaman has translated much of its words so that we may understand the stories written within. The merchant that brought the book said it was a thing that was revered as truth around the world. It hold tales of people that simply do what they must and are reewarded for their action by the chacter know as God. The people expect nothing but receive eternal salvation.
Ealier you said you were like god. though the way you speak, move and dress are nothing like the God Book suggests. The man the god book describes does not care for repayment of any earthly way, but of the ideal that they will simply live by his example. You are not who you claim to be sir. You come offering me riches and the ability to do as i wished. The god book describes this character as well. it calls him Devil, Satan and Beezlebub."

*Karim stands to excuse him self from the mans presence.*

"I must part from you before you attempt to poisin me further with your speech. If you contact me again. I will see this as a threat to my life. goodbye."

*Karim turned to leave but noticed the entire resturaunt staring in their direction.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Trace smiled as Karim compared him to the devil, he liked this, now if Karim would've allowed Trace to actually speak before running off perhaps they both could have debated rather than the insult-and-run that Karim commited. Trace merely sat there folding his hands with a smile, Karim was doing exactly what he needed he to do, think of Trace as a dark force. "Satan", It had a nice ring to it, though he preffered Orochi, Beezlebub was a good fit.

"Whisky." Trace said to the waitress as he watched the man leave with a smile, He debated spending the remainder of the day in the resteraunt drinking and conversing but instead He placed his hand on his ear and talked to his earpiece for a moment "Rook is in place, Moving on to the Knight." Trace said softly and stood up, leaving the resteraunt and moving on to his next target; The Knight.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 pm

*Karim had left the building a while back abd was suddenly realizing something. The man he spoke to could have held alot of power in this city. He might be able to cease Karim from even talking to people. If that happened the Ideals could not be spead and than... He would be a failure.

What caused the most thought was what the man said about him. He said Karim had power. He was not sure what that meant. Karim had no power that he was aware of. Or perhaps it was another one of his tricks to sway him from the path. Karim wondered if his brethern were having this kind of trouble. Karim stopped walking and looked at his hands. they looked like normal hands to him. not the hands of power at all. He sat down on the curb of the street with the Devil man's words running through his head, while he subconsciously listened to the chattering people around him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of Astryn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Astryn   Streets of Astryn Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Astryn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World On Fire :: America :: Raiton :: Astryn :: Central Astryn-
Jump to: