World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deoradhain \

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus

Angelus

Deoradhain \ Empty
PostSubject: Deoradhain    Deoradhain \ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 am

(I'll probably be adding to the history to make him a more fleshed out character, but till then I think I'm done.)

Name:
Deoradhain "Trace" Abaddon
Alias(es): Trace
Alignment: Lawful "Evil"

Appearance:
Deoradhain is of a bastard bloodline, his father being Chinese and his mother being english. This has left Deoradhain feeling "left out" in the world, and even in his region though he doesn't let it slow him down. Making his features very strange and eerie, his eyes are very fair and luminescent (though it would be expected with his eyes) and his nose rounded, His lips are very thin and his skin fair but somewhat broad in a way,

His hair is of blackmidnight silk that covers most of his face with the back presented in a thin ponytail that makes it to about his shoulderblades. He usually tends to wear dark suits or leather jackets with deep colours underneath usually with a striped black tie. He often carries 'shades' but rarely wears them and will often sport a fedora if he sees the ocassion needs more class. Trace tends to remain with dark colours and strays away from pastels and fluros.

Personality:
Deoradhain is a very charming individual and though says little says more than most people in but a few words. He is confident within himself and where he stands. Because of this Deoradhain's aura seems quiet intimidating to most others.

Deoradhain's achilles heel is mainly his arrogance and powerlust, this causes him to be somewhat of a token villain in the sense that he believes that he is all powerful and immortal, This works for him in the sense that his confidence may help him defeat his enemies.

Deoradhain also has been programmed by the company to be 'Ultranumb' in a sense, but has those childish bursts he experienced in his youth that keep him in a heavy battle with himself.

Relationships:
Grandfather - Isamu Kesshi, A Great man with the 'red eye disease' much like Deoradhain, He is of Chinese heritage and shows great pride in this fact remaining true to his cultures traditions even in the strange new American state. He cares deeply for his bloodline and wishes nothing more than for it to continue in any form.

Grandmother - ??, Unknown Status/Whereabouts

Mother - Illyra Kesshi-Abaddon (Deceased,Absorbed), A Roma woman with a bloodline as rich as a utopian banquet, She was compassionate and a true mother, loving, caring and faithful through and through. Though, Deoradhain never really got to experience this.

Father - Kento Kesshi(Deceased, Absorbed), A loving husband and father who resents his own for the crimes he once commited, he has the red eye disease though hides it from all around and has learned to control it, something the family rarely can do. He is of Chinese and Irish origin but now finds peace within American borders.

Employees at PastCorp - On a strictly buissness relationship with the majority.

Other- None he really cares about or any firm bonds he has established besides the odd familliar face he'll run into.

History:
It was a beautiful morning, a beautiful morning by the standard of the Japanese Slums of Kashmi, the sun shined upon the slums, the thieves all whistled a merry tune and how the muggings did run smoothly and the cherry on top was the sound of a woman screaming as she gave birth to a dark haired child with flaming red eyes, As her husband held the child in his hands he gazed upon those beautiful red beams and smiled back, his dark pupils glazing over and becoming of a red tinge themselves. Upon being given to his mother, the young child smiled up at her, as she gazed back she soon began to shake, her body clenching as she screamed out in agony. His father rushed to her side but it was to late, blood dripped from her eyes and nose as the baby continued to squirm, blood christening it, as the blood dripped down the childs face his pure red eyes slowly turned dark brown and all that was left was silence from a shaken father and a new soul on earth.

Deoradhain's father raised the boy with a great distance, shutting him away from the people around him in his infant state and always being on edge till when the "red eyes" would flash again and take another life. As the child grew his father never noticed Deoradhains abillity to adapt to situations far above his age, somehow by mimicing the actions of those he had seen before. Kento worried as the young boy was excelling at the power that had plagued his family since their creation.
Deoradhain \ Aww_poor_itachi_by_JudgeGooby
As Deoradhain began to walk and talk much faster than other children, His father began to teach him how to use his eyes for the 'good of the people'. Showing him how to copy the skills of others, how to use his own eyes to influence their actions(a sort of hypnotism) and how to use the red gems to see beyond earthly sight, sensing Aura from passers by. Deoradhain began to excel faster and faster as time went on making his father proud, and worried. To keep him controlled Kento taught Deoradhain about qi and the tenketsu, showing him how to let his power 'breathe' so it wouldn't take hold of him and corrupt him like it did his grandfather. Deoradhain soon found he could use his power to manipulate his chakra flow and highten his qi, allowing him to move and react at human peak conditioning (though not super human) which helped the young red eyed warrior's god complex even more.

As the boy reached his teens Deoradhain met his first non-family related friend in the form of a young girl named Arwen, The two met when Deoradhain began to mimic her dancing as he had nothing else to do, Arwen found it interesting that he could copy her exact movements and dubbed him "Trace" for his unique quirk. Deoradhain and Arwen soon built up a strong friendship over the next year and when the two reached 16 they finally...is this a PG site? Cause if it is...well you know. During the climax, Deoradhain's eyes flickered and all of the techniques and skills that he had copied flooded back to him, his eyes began to spin and soon the young girl began convulsing just as his mother had, Deoradhain tried to stop this but it was to late as her eyes began to bleed and then that same silence. As the boy rushed from her home in shock he realised that her memories had passed on to he, He could remember everything about her, where she grew up, what her favourite food was and everything she had come to learn. It all flooded to him and caused him to collapse in the street, when he awoke several hours later he had changed, he was no longer the young lonesome boy, but now a man with the knowllege of the power of his eyes.
Deoradhain \ Itachi_Uchiha_by_Alchemist9

As he returned home he was grabbed by his father and a bag thrust into his hand, his father begged him to leave the home, Trace was confused as to why as his father merely rambled about how "They" were coming. Deoradhain grasped the bag but soon the door was kicked in by men in black and white suits wearing glasses, Each armed with Callibur Pistols, They used their weapons like great artists painting a homage to gore upon the walls of the Kesshi-Abaddon household. Trace was thrown into another room by his father who proceeded to activate his eyes and walk towards the hail of bullets seemingly unharmed as bullets whizzed off of him, Deoradhain had the idea as to "see what could not be earthly seen" and examined his father manipulating his aura in the form of great heavenly wings to shield him from the fury of the 'agents' but soon his fathers aura dimmed and Deoradhain watched his fathers blood spray across the walls. The Agents rushed over his dead body and attempted to grasp Deoradhain, who seemingly was fast enough to knock the two out for a period of time. Deoradhain ran to his fathers side and held him in his arms, His father smiled up to his son and warned him not to use his 'gift' for darkness. Deoradhain closed his eyes and smiled and slowly opened then showing his red sirling figures and absorbing his fathers memories. As he looked to the doorway he saw a figure of an old man who smiled down to the young man. None other than Deoradhain's grandfather.

Isamu Kesshi told his grandson of his clans origin, that his people made a pact with a great crow demon to help them defeat the Aliens that plagued their life and that the clan had since then evolved into a buissness called "Past Corp." which was a secret organisation that hunted Meta-Humans and placed them in illegal "Gladiatory" like fights, also experimenting on humans to further the power of their 'Red Eyes' and Keeping their existance but a whisper. Isamy too promised that through them he could discover the true meaning of his destiny and gain immortality eventually, Deoradhain's power lust lead his hand to grasp his ancestors and the two began the start of their beautiful relationship, Grandfather and Grandson left the house with the 18 year old Deoradhain ready for a new journey.
Deoradhain \ Itachi___Casual_walk_by_ShullieQ

As the years went on Deoradhain fell deeper and deeper into the buissness world, being programmed by Past Corp to feel no emotion and reject the Light all together and soon became second only to his Grandfather, after absorbing many Meta-Human and Human memories Trace is now an elite amongst the men at Past Corp. and hopes to reach the goal of the company; Destroy all "Specials"

Deoradhain \ Itachi_out_of_the_Shadows

Notable Mention
Most of you know of my love of naming all my characters "Trace" and making them a vastly intelligent Human with no powers...Wellllll thats changed haha, So meet the love child of Sephiroth, Itachi and Lex Luthor. This guy means buissness and will stop at nothing to see all of your characters either put to work or burried below this beautiful earth, In other words, Heres your villain, come get me. <3

Last edited by Angelus on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Deoradhain \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deoradhain \   Deoradhain \ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Let me be the first to say, it's an honor to have you roleplay in World on Fire! I will let you finish Deoradhain's profile and in the mean time, I will write up more detailed rules and descriptions.
Don't forget to make add his eye-power in powers (and include a slight Achilles heel so the kiddies aren't like "boo-hoo I'm gonna die if I look into this guys eyes!" sorta thing).
Also, you're more than welcome to make a Pastcorp group if you wish ;D
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Angelus

Angelus

Deoradhain \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deoradhain \   Deoradhain \ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I most likely will, and Thank you for your welcoming Jess. I was wondering, do you have quick-reply installed on this board? It could be helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Deoradhain \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deoradhain \   Deoradhain \ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I could work on adding one, it's been a while since I've done things on this forum host so I might have a bit of trouble finding how to activate it, I'll see what I can do though.
I've updated the rules by the way and there's some stuff that you might like to know in there.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Angelus

Angelus

Deoradhain \ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deoradhain \   Deoradhain \ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

I think I'm finished ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

Deoradhain \ Empty